Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And so it Begins


PC has an appointment with an Orthorpedic Oncologist at Duke University tomorrow morning. He should come home Friday or Saturday with a treatment plan for his radiation and/or chemotherapy that can be administered by our local Navy hospital. So that's good. But scary. He is starting cancer treatment. He has cancer. Thank you sincerely to all of the people who commented with good wishes and advice. I'm sure I'll keep you all "posted." OMG that is so lame. I swear I used to be funny.

5 comments:

jessabean said...

So happy he got an appointment! Hang in there...

CPA Mom said...

oh, I'm so glad!!!! Prayers to you all as he begins his treatment.

Anonymous said...

That is good news.

Here is to his successful treatment and quick recovery.

And to lowering your stress level.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's excellent.

Lawyer Mama said...

Well, he seemed so normal this weekend. I expected him to have a flashing neon CANCER sign on his back. Funny how we get these strange ideas in our head about how a stupid illness will change things.

(((HUGS))) to you both.