Sunday, October 28, 2007

And so it Continues

PC's appointment Thursday went well. The physicians at Duke were not on board with our brilliant plan to have the radiation treatments locally. So they'll give us the final treatment plan on Thursday but the treatment will take place at Duke. PC's brother lives near there so he'll stay with them. The tentative plan looks like six weeks of radiation Monday through Friday and PC should be able to come home on weekends. Then a four week rest, then surgery and recovery. They did a lot of tests this week (including a biopsy) and the test results could change the tentative plan. We like plans. We can deal with this one.

8 comments:

Lawyer Mama said...

It will work. You just have to adjust to a new normal, right? And you know I'll help out whenever you need me.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I just came over here through Lawyer Mama's blog and I'm so sorry about all the crap that's going on right now.

I'm sending you thoughts and prayers.

Amy W said...

Seeing as I live in Raleigh, if there is anything you need, let me know.

jessabean said...

Plans are good. One step at a time. Our (I mean blogland, of course) thoughts are with you!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' having a plan.

10000 Smiley Faces said...

www.10000smileyfaces.com

THE FIRST 100 ARE FREE

Hi, my name is Ezequiel, and I invite you to be a part of the 10000 Smiley Faces Community, link your blog and raise your visits. We created this website to everyone who has a blog or personal site and want to tell something to the world.
THE FIRST 100 ARE FREE

Lawyer Mama said...

OK, if you don't start posting on your blog again after the PBN mess and Mike's surgery, I may have to come over with a bottle of wine and force you to write.

Lawyer Mama said...

OK, I meant PBC. But you knew that, right?